1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Doomed! Lesbians, help me!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by 92adele, Nov 15, 2013.

1. 92adele

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    This is tearing me up inside! I dont want anyone else. Though I've always been man crazy, men love me, loved a guy but never could settle. But about a month or so ago, my eyes were struck by that of a sexy shy lesbian bar maid. i could tell she liked me. we have both clocked each other, i have made it obvious and she knows it but she is shy and wont talk to me. maybe as shes working, but i go into that bar each night of the week to see her. now i think she has a thing against girls who seem straight or bi curious, as if im gonna play her...but i would do anything for her!! yet she wont talk or look at me now ive eye fucked the shit out of her i cant eat sleep or think about anything but her, sexually emotionally. did she only like me before i was none the wiser. am i not good enough for an experienced lesbian? im sooo frustrated i want her now. lesbians please help me! please!

ALSO! this has obviously made me question my orientation, id happily be out with her i want her so much, but im scared she doesnt want a girl with no lesbian experience, is this true for most!?

2. She may be hesitant to get involved with you because many lesbians have a history of getting their hearts broken over 'straight' girls. Lots of times when lesbians get involved with women who have always identified as straight until this one special girl comes along, it ends badly. Whether the straight girl decides she's not as into girls as she thought, or likes guys better or what have you, getting hurt like that makes lesbians think twice before getting involved with women who are uncertain that they're actually into women.

NOW, I'm not saying you're going to hurt this girl, but lots of us have been hurt when the other person involved is still in the process of questioning and/or acceptance.

3. lovely lesbian

It it always hard when you are a lesbian and you fall for a straight girl I've had a crush on straight girl and I've been friends with her for years but I no nothing is going to happen so I really hope it works out for you xx

4. RollTide

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    "Many lesbians have a history of getting their hearts broken by straight girls" is very2 true