1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm a little confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by paranoidkid, Nov 16, 2013.

1. paranoidkid

So I'm not here for my sexual orientation. I'm straight, attracted to girls. But I'm just confused a little bit for romantic. I posted same thing 2 weeks ago. But anyways I have ocd, I obsess over stuff way more than the normal person.

Anyways, I was becoming good friends with my Co worker, then one day he was talking to someone else for 15 minutes, he always does I don't really care. But then they were acting like they were best friends and I got mad kinda(well not mad, just kind of like "whatever then") I was like "wth guess we ain't really friends". And this is why I'm stuck. I'm wandering if I was jealous, and if I was jealous if that means I "Like" him as more than a friend. Now I never had feelings for him, I don't think about him. I only talk to him at work. So does this mean I was jealous and like him. Does jealous even mean u really like someone? And if it's not that then was this just a thing like friends, when u thi k u become freindly wiyh someone but then suddenly they talk to someone else and don't really talk to you anymore and ur just like "I guess we ain't friends" .

So just a little help please thanks !

---------- Post added 16th Nov 2013 at 11:35 AM ----------

Btw, I was never really friends with him. Just within a week I we were becoming friendly and then that happend

2. angel626

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I got pissed when someone I was becoming really good friends with would be all buddy buddy with someone else. This is also something I hear all the time but then again girls get jealous faster especially when their bond has become closer. Not only that finding a good friend that you can easily talk to, trust, and be completely comfortable around is hard to come by, so when you start to connect with someone it would make sense to get jealous of that other person.

3. paranoidkid

So are u just saying that I liked him just as a friend and was becoming good friends and just got mad they were being buddy buddy with someone else? That's why my one friend said also, and that she does that all the time and it dosent men u "like" them at all. but again I obsess over so much stuff, it's not even funny, I go to counseling. I obsesses over death, and loosing people, and not being liked back and having a disease.

---------- Post added 16th Nov 2013 at 12:06 PM ----------

And again, I didn't really get mad, I was just like "wth, whatever guess not that close of friends" and got over it withing like 5 sexonds. I'm just worried if it ment if I "liked" him or not that's all

4. angel626

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah that was what I was trying to say sorry didn't mean to confuse you, but yes I think you just like him as a friend and just got mad when they were talking to another friend. In my honest opinion think you just like him as a friend and that's perfectly fine.

5. paranoidkid

No yeah makes sense, that's what I figures because I never had feelings, and I still dont. I don't even care if I talk to.him or not honestly

6. paranoidkid

Still can't wrap my head around this beczuse of my ocd

7. paranoidkid

It's only upsetting me because I have a girl I have known for 2 years and really really like a lot, and it's killing me beczuse "what if" i do like him. I mean ik I domt, I can't shake the thought. Mainly beczuse I love this girl. Beczuse when she's not on my mind and this situation comes up I'm like "oh yeah I was totally over thinking" but if I'm reminded of her or am thi king about her I can't shake it because I do not want to hurt her.

Another thing is I told her about this and she told me she does the Se thing way more tho. And that it dosent mean I like him. I just care and like her so much. I mean, only today for some reason beczuse it happend 2 weeks ago and all 2 weeks it did not bother me AT ALL. I was reminded of it because I went back to work today and got thinking to much again.

---------- Post added 16th Nov 2013 at 05:58 PM ----------

Again, I'm not hiding anything. I have no feelings for him. I NEVER think about him. This damn stupid event has me so hooked up in my head today. Maybe tomorrow will be better. And one last time, I do not have feelings, and I'm sexually attracted to girls so it wouldn't even add up really