1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's all starting to make sense now. What is sexual orientation and does anyone know?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by rabarber, Nov 17, 2013.

1. rabarber

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hello!

So I've been a bit confused about my sexual orientation say recent years.

I've been depressed and been having anxiety problems.

My therapist thought I had HOCD.

But its all kind of starting to make sense to me.

During my life I have slept with no men and 3 handfuls of women.

I have always had this little fantasy where I sneak out from my wife to suck a dick.

I don't really like how pussies look but I love women and the rest of their body.

For guys, I don't like them romantically at all, but like I said I have had this fantasy about sucking one.

I do kind of think penises look good, but I don't really want to please a mans personality, not yet at least.

So I've been struggling in my thoughts forth and back, "I am gay" "no Im not I do like women" and so on... But im beginning to see how it really doesn't matter. And the closer I got to the doesn't matter the more it feels to me like no one knows for sure anyway and that I am exactly what I am. Does anyone know 100% sure!? I don't think so.... But I could be wrong, please correct me!

Maybe a 1 on a kinsey scale where I can do guys aswell if I don't get a girl. But I also kind of want guys while having a girl, according to my fantasies. Only sexual, only the dick for now, no feelings, no but, the but I want from girls.

What does it sound like to you guys?

---------- Post added 17th Nov 2013 at 12:51 AM ----------

I do also kind of feel the 1 growing stronger in my over the years when I have had problems getting girls.

---------- Post added 17th Nov 2013 at 12:55 AM ----------

And by saying that I also kind of understand how Christians can say that being gay is something you can "cure". And don't misunderstand me! I'm just debating. To be honest I don't think we know enough yet to know the answer. We need to know more before anyone can say for sure.

---------- Post added 17th Nov 2013 at 12:56 AM ----------

This could also be the "Not wanting to be gay" talking in me. I think i will find out some day.

---------- Post added 17th Nov 2013 at 12:57 AM ----------

That the social factors have imprinted on me. Or maybe I inprinted it on myself, who knows! Maybe it is rooted in my biology, does anyone know!?

2. Skylark

Re: It's all starting to make sense now. What is sexual orientation and does anyone k

Don't let your life be associated with labels (gay, lesbian, straight). I know people who are 25 and still don't know if they are gay or not.

Once you have banged and mingled with both can you decide. Until then consider yourself undecided.

If these decisions and thoughts are stressing you and giving you headaches follow this advice. Try doing some meditation and clear your mind of past present and future.

3. lovelyfake

Out Status:
    A few people
    Re: It's all starting to make sense now. What is sexual orientation and does anyone k

Huh, I wonder if I'm kinda going through something opposite to what you've expressed. I like pussy! But...I'm also kinda wondering about my atraction to guys. There are some guys that I would just absolutely love to cuddle with and squeeze and kiss all up on their necks and stuff...

but I dun think I could have sex with them. -_-

I dunno...maybe but it's still like, I dunno.

Hope that helps.