1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I keep getting this feeling help

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by jay18to, Nov 17, 2013.

1. jay18to

jay18to Guest

I keep getting this feeling that im going to try and perform oral sex on myself and it's really bothering me could this be a sign of me realizing im gay or bi please help

2. Tyrael

Hi there. I don't believe that just thinking about trying to perform oral sex on yourself is a sign that you're attracted to guys. I think every guy at some point would at least have considered the idea, I mean the concept of it just blows my mind. I'd never leave the house...anyway I don't think it means anything like that in your case.

Unless you're feeling like performing oral sex on another guy that you find sexually attractive etc, you've nothing to worry about.

3. sam the man

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    No that's got nothing to do with being gay/bi. If you thought about doing it to other guys then maybe, but you aren't so don't worry about it. Pretty much every guy thinks about this, 'cause it'd be awesome if you could do it :grin:

4. Robben

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The real thing won't let you down. Some spiritualists have achieved this. This maybe an obscure fetish. What are your views on a mature relationship?

5. Shiki

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I keep fantasising about that. Does that make me a transsexual gay?? No...

Fantasies or desires are just that. I don't ACTUALLY want to reach up a girl's skirt on the train but it certainly gets me going when I think about it!!

6. Skov

Absolutely not. I'm pretty sure every guy has thought about it and if we easily could, most guys (even straight) would do it.