1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Term for my sexuality?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by KachiriBeleza, Nov 17, 2013.

1. KachiriBeleza

I'm a MTF transsexual and am having a terrible time finding the name of my sexuality. I'm attracted to biological female, MTF transsexuals and intersexed of female identity. It's not about their biological sex, but about them identifying as female and living the female life (behavior, clothing, etc). So what is the term used for my sexuality?

2. Ace of Hearts

You never have to label yourself, but I completely understand that it's much easier to describe yourself with a couple words than with a couple paragraphs. if you want, you could try to divide your orientation into sexual orientation and romantic orientation as I do: gynoromantic and pansexual maybe? But only you can define yourself.

--Ace of Hearts
    (*hug*)

3. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

You're attracted to women no matter what their biology may be, and you're a woman. Lesbian or gay would then be fitting labels, as both of these (can, though not always) refer to the gender of the people you're attracted to, not what's between their legs.

4. Shiki

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'd say, in a nutshell, pansexual :slight_smile:

5. Kamina

Well I say I'm gay but I am certainly not closed off to the idea of dating a transfemale or an intersexed person who identifies as female. Women are women. Who cares what's in their pants?

6. Ace of Hearts

you can always split between the sex you are physically attracted to and the gender you are romantically attracted to.
    but when in doubt, be "you"

--Ace of Hearts
    (*hug*)

7. jargon

This sounds about right. You are female. You are attracted to other females, regardless of their junk. That's about as straightforward as it gets. :icon_bigg