1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just when I thought I had it in the bag!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by William, Nov 17, 2013.

1. William

Okay so before I begin it would be helpful if you would look at my past post.

So about a month or two ago I lost my virginity to a girl and I thought I couldn't be with a guy. So a "crush" that I had before this whole sex thing invited me to his musical and I was like,"Sure whatever."

Any who I couldn't stop looking at him the entire play. Call me crazy but it seemed like we made eye contact more than once while he was on stage.

The moral of the story is (and before I say the moral,I have no idea if this is just my hormones or whatever) that I still kinda like him. After the play he gave me one of those "man hugs" and I just wanted to throw him up against the wall and- I'm getting a tad too carried away.

I don't know what the hell I am at this point,but until I find out I will still enjoy childhood,kinda. But what are your opinions?

2. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not going to try to give you an answer, but here are some questions to think about:

Do you find yourself thinking about other guys or just this one? When you walk around school, who do you find yourself checking out more? Who do you think about when you jack off? Could you see yourself romantically dating a guy, girl, or either?

Just remember there's no reason for you to label yourself if you don't feel prepared to. Like you said, take your time and enjoy your childhood, and the answer will come in due time.

3. William

I do find myself,sometimes,thinking about other guys. When I walk around school...ooh...this is a toughie I would say 50/50. When I make love to myself (lul) I...damn...good question,I'd say guys but then again I go back to the time I lost my V. I want to see what it's like to date a guy.

4. StephenSC

Though I can't really provide much insight into this area there is one thing I've leaned by questioning my own sexuality, and that is there is no reason to rush into labeling yourself. At the end of the day the most important thing is being able to be happy and comfortable with yourself. You don't need to know what society would "label" you as in order to do so!

Considering yourself as "Gay" or "Bisexual" or "Straight", ect, I feel only serves to close you off to other possibilities.

Your still young, you will have plenty of time to learn about yourself. Take your time, follow your instincts and desires (always smartly and safely) and in time you will be better able to answer that question. I wish you all the best.

5. Kamina

Dude no worries. Go with whatever works at the moment for you, you are still pretty young so I wouldn't worry too much about labels. I myself identify as gay for simplicity's sake but in reality I have no experience and if a guy asked me out I might say yes. I should probably change my orientation to "gay but not totally decided"

Anyways the point I'm trying to get at is that you have time! No need to worry about whom you like and why. Just go with what you feel and hopefully you figure it out allong the way!