1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by fluffybunnyguy, Nov 18, 2013.

1. fluffybunnyguy

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    So I'm a 17 year old guy and I have no idea what so ever about my sexuality.
    Let me explain and then maybe you guys can give me your thoughts/opinions.

So, I know that I find mens bodys attractive. But just from looking at a guy naked I wont get aroused or anything. However, I do fantasizes about men, but ONLY about oral. The thought of anal, kissing and relationships with another guy does not interest me at all. Infact I was drunk once and a guy started kissing me and I immediately told him to stop. Later that night he proceeded to give me head, which was nice but then he wanted to finger my butt and again, this turned me off completely and I told him no.

I have also had many girlfriends. One night when I was drunk my friend came over and she gave me head, it was amazing(from what I recall).
    I love kissing girls, I love everything about girls and when I see an attractive girl of course I check them out and then I think to myself how much I would like to bang them.
    However, my ex girlfriend had the reputation of what one would call a "whore". Right off at the start of the relationship she started wanting sex and I kept making excuses because I was shy. Keeping in mind that I have never had a sexual experience while sober except for once (if you could even call it that) My ex woke me up in the middle of the night, giving me a handjob, I got partially hard but I knew she wouldnt be able to make me come because the way she was doing it hurt a little. She did this for a few minutes and said her wrist was tired so she went back to sleep.
    I also do not find vaginas attractive at all. But I do like the idea of going down on a women? and hearing her moan and scream.

I know this is all over the place and maybe hard to read, sorry!

Lemme know what you guys think!

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, you sound straight but can appreciate an attractive male body and perhaps just have a fetish for oral...nothing bad about that.

I wouldn't worry about it too much because realistically unless you just intend to give a guy oral and move on, you're not likely to enter a gay relationship. If you discover that you are finding kissing and dating and such more appealing (forget anal, it's not for everyone) then perhaps start to think about it but for now I wouldn't worry too much.

3. Linthras

Linthras Guest

One thing to keep in mind is that sexual orientation is about what gender(s) you're sexually attracted to.
    That does not mean however you cannot be aroused by the thought of sex in general or a specific sex act, in your case oral sex.
    Do you get aroused by the fact that it's a guy giving you head, or because it's oral sex.
    Answer this question and you might get a better notion of your sexual orientation.