1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

feelings, sex with girls and a little confused...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by dora, Nov 19, 2013.

1. dora

I've always kind of looked at myself as straight, I've been in relationships with guys, the sex has been good, but thats it.. I've never really fallen head over heels in love with any of the guys I've been with.

I've had that head over heels in love kind of feeling before, twice and both times with girls. However, I was never sexually involved with either of them. I LOVED thinking about having sex with them, but for some reason I feel a little weird about actually having sex with someone of the same sex. I don't know if it makes me feel vulnerable, or awkward cause i really don't know much about lesbian sex (i mean.. i know, but i guess I'm scared i won't be that good?) and i guess somehow it is rooted in me that I'm not suppose to like that. i guess i like to feel pretty feminine but thinking of having sex with women makes me feel the opposite of that. I'm only really attracted to feminine women, so do they feel the same? and does sex with girls get boring.. i kinda feel like there's only so much you can do???

i feel pretty dumb asking/questioning this, i feel i should have it all figured out in my late 20's but i really don't at all. i guess whats more important to me is that 'in love' kind of feeling rather than that the actual sex.... but obviously i want both and feel good about it.

any thoughts???

2. lovely lesbian

First of all these questions aren't dumb so don't worry I'm in my late 20s and I've only just discovered IM gay and I asked myself a lot of questions before I came to terms with who I was so feel free To ask questions doesn't matter what they are.