1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to do? What am I?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by XingSarangBi, Nov 20, 2013.

1. XingSarangBi

XingSarangBi Guest

Please help... I'm only 15...and have never had any relationships...until very recently... I've always thought the first person I'd date would be a guy...but I stand corrected. I have a friend whom I love...We're not exactly dating but it's basically the same thing...except of course we can't show our affection at school...or home...or anywhere not private. She's not exactly a homosexual either she might be a bisexual I don't know because she won't accept jt... Anywho, all I know is I might or do like guys as well but can'tvbe sure as I have not experienced anything yet...but I know for sure I love her and she says she loves me too. It's hard for me to accept it but...and one more thing is I've never been attracted to girls except her so if she leaves me that may not even happen again...so am I a bisexual? Or what...? I don't know... I don't care that MUCH about the label but if I were to be a bisexual I don't think I would EVER tell my parents...and I only have a year and 8 or so months with this friend that I'm in love with...I don't kniw what to think. Anymore.... Help anyone? :':slight_smile:tears:

---------- Post added 20th Nov 2013 at 03:17 AM ----------

Any advice, comment, suggestion or experience sharing would be appreciated! :slight_smile:

2. lovely lesbian

You are so young and at any age discovering who you are is scary you say that If you were bi your parents would they not accept you?

3. XingSarangBi

XingSarangBi Guest

They don't know a single thing about the emotional roller coaster i've been on as a teenager including depression let alone something like this. Therefore I do not intend to reveal my views on religion and sexual orientation to them for a very LONG time...that could be forever... are your parents understanding?

4. lovely lesbian

I haven't told my parents yet but I no they would be supportive just need to build myself up to doing it ok whenever you feel ready doesn't matter how long it takes.

5. XingSarangBi

XingSarangBi Guest

They would definitely NOT accept it... :-(

---------- Post added 20th Nov 2013 at 07:09 AM ----------

And happy for you that they'll be understanding! Good luck though for when you do tell them!

---------- Post added 20th Nov 2013 at 07:18 AM ----------

&Do I see a red devils shirt on your profile picture?? Manchester United rules! :slight_smile:

6. lovely lesbian

Well that is sad is there anyone else you can talk to like a close friend or another family member? Yes they do

7. XingSarangBi

XingSarangBi Guest

I have a close friend. But I can't tell. Not even her. The only one who knows is my girlfriend...and a Psychologist online...

---------- Post added 20th Nov 2013 at 07:49 AM ----------

That's why I had to join here...I couldn't keep it inside anymore...it's nearly been a year now...

8. lovely lesbian

Well you get a lot of support in here you have come to the right place.

9. XingSarangBi

XingSarangBi Guest

Hopefully :slight_smile: (I don't have friends yet.)::

10. XingSarangBi

XingSarangBi Guest

Anymore help from anyone??