1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When confusion about Romantic Orientation screws up your life...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ChloeAllison, Nov 24, 2013.

1. ChloeAllison

Has your ever got to the point it started screwing with things in your life?

I am bi. I think. Either way I feel attracted to who I feel attracted to. I have had two times that I fell completely hopelessly and romantically for someone. In both cases that someone was a girl. But its so easy for me to be with girls, I feel able to be myself around then and I open up easier. So it makes sense that invest my heart in someone I know knows me right? So does that mean I am only romantically attracted to girls? Or is it really just that my minor fear of boys makes me to shy to ever tell if I could feel romantically for the boy?

I just don't get it. I just had a boy ask me out (I find him attractive, I just don't know about romantically...to early to tell) and when I ran to my best friend (my one MALE friend) and told him that I thought I might only be able to be romantically attached to girls, he told me he was in love with me. I can't romantically love him, I wish with all my heart I could but I can't. And now I have to decide whether to say yes to the first boy and see where it goes...or say "no" and well maybe nothing changes I will stay confused until the next disaster.
    :bang: