1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unsure

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by samanthacarleen, Nov 24, 2013.

1. samanthacarleen

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    So I have a very specific question.
    I know for fact that I like men and am attracted to men.
    However, I have MULTIPLE times found myself extremely attracted to "masculine" females. The majority of the time these women look very male-like. I am wondering if I possibly find myself attracted to these specific women simply because they "look like men" and I see that and find that attractive because I like men or because I actually do like women. HELP!

2. Summer Rose

Perhaps you don't find a type of sexuality attractive, but a gender. It's not unusual for people to follow different attractions, even if you're case might sound unique. Then again...maybe masculine women just remind you of men. Try to imagine yourself being with one of these woman and having a romantic outing. Do you feel like you would enjoy it?

#2 Summer Rose, Nov 24, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2013
  3. Steele

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think what you're describing is pretty normal. A lot of people can feel some degree of attraction towards feminine men (if they're normally attracted to women) or masculine women (if they're normally attracted to men), but it doesn't necessarily mean they're gay/bi/straight/whatever. Do you feel any kind of need or desire to seek these women out and get into relationships with them? If not, I don't think you have anything to worry about.