1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

married and confused...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by kessiej, Nov 25, 2013.

1. kessiej

So I'm 36 and married (to a guy) and straight...or so I thought!!!
    I've recently been attracted to a woman I see in the mornings,( she's around 26) who I tried to make eye contact with and give a polite smile. Well she started to smile back and then only a few weeks ago stopped me and said that she really liked me and gave me her number. I took it but also said that I was married. Well a few days ago she stopped me again and apologised if she made me feel uncomfortable and just said that she wanted to get to know me, I just blushed and said sorry too.

So I didn't see her for a week and I saw her again this morning and she totally blanked me, no hello, no smile, not even eye contact!!! I forgot to mention that I didn't txt or phone her and have made no attemp to contact her. The only problem now is that I'm so confused about my sexuality, am I into girls or just this one? I really can't stop thinking about her, wanting to spend time with her, and kiss and cuddle with her, even wanting to be intimate with her.

My marriage is fine, but that's all, I love him dearly but can't stop thinking about this woman. Sorry for the detail but when I'm intimate with him all I can think about is her, and now she's ignoring me. I can't cope please give me some advice thanks

2. Myhipsdolie

Hey there!

You're really lucky, no one has ever stopped me in the street like that!
    I think that maybe you should talk to your husband about that, what is your marriage like, could you talk about that with him?
    Maybe it'll work out for you both and he'll let you experiment with her?
    No harm in asking just take it easy it might be a crush, we don't need to label everything, who cares if you have a thing for this girl
    if you do then woohoo! you've discovered something new about yourself

Anyway, I think you should talk to your husband about it and see how it goes :slight_smile:

3. Luceicandothis

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Maybe just test the waters with your husband! Perhaps casually ask him at an appropriate him hypothetically if you kissed another women, would that really bother him?? I think if you don't do something about this then it will just keep eating away at you and you'll always wonder 'what if that girl was the beginning of the rest of my life'? Don't deny your happiness because you think it's the right thing to do because someone else might get hurt...we get hurt sometimes but we all heal eventually! Best of luck :slight_smile:

4. XBallantine

Um there seems to be a girl, just like the one you're talking about (in her twenties) who posted on this site not too long ago with her experience with a straight married woman, her senior, she sees in the mornings. And the scenario fits perfectly, the whole confession, number giving and indifferent treatment (as people advised her to not delve is married people's lives).

But I could have gotten my facts wrong and it may be just two coincidentally similar scenarios. Wishful thinking lol

5. lowkey

lowkey Guest

maybe go find the thread?

6. xAlexzanderx

Maybe see if your husband is down for a threesome :/