1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bi-curious or admiration?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by anonym, Nov 25, 2013.

1. anonym

anonym Guest

I am ftm (but pre-everything) I only realised this at age 24. Before then I was always very girly. I think that the reason I didn't realise sooner is that I was in denial of my sexuality, so I confused wanting to be someone with wanting to be with someone. So I liked girls and my way of expressing that was I wanted to be them. But since I admitted my sexuality I have had a massive shift in my gender and realised I'm not a lesbian. I'm trans. The thing that confuses me now is that in the last couple of years I have started to notice some kind of attraction to guys. Not all guys, I'd say quite feminine looking guys. I'm not attracted to them in the same way as I am to women. I wouldn't want a relationship with a guy. I'm not sure what this is. Is it admiration or am I slightly bisexual/bi-curious? I'm not aware of thinking 'I want to look like him' but I know I wouldn't want to do anything sexual with a guy.

Has anyone else felt like this?

2. Drago2012

Yes, all the time. Though it happens to me with Androgynous or lesbian(the ones that look like hot guys) looking girls. It's like I look at them, and I know I don't really want to have sex with them, but I just LOVE to look at them and, I suppose, admire their looks.

3. xAlexzanderx

You seem to be bi-curious, well to me atleast

4. abandonedsocks

If you wouldn't want to do anything sexual with a guy, I guess you wouldn't be bisexual. But you may be curious, and there's nothing wrong with that! However, I think I am a little confused as to what it is you're curious about. You say you wouldn't want a relationship, and you wouldn't want to do anything sexual with him, so maybe you're only attracted to their looks? There is nothing wrong with liking the aesthetics of another person. Davey Havok, personally, I think is a very attractive male. He always looks nice, etc. But if given the chance, would I kiss or do anything with him? No, I think I'd pass. I just think he's aesthetically attractive. (I do a lot of portrait drawings, and through that I've learned that sometimes people are just nice to look at.) So, maybe it's something like that? Or, maybe you are bi-curious. Just try to think about what makes you attracted to them perhaps?