1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questioning

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ashjm13, Nov 28, 2013.

1. ashjm13

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi, I am an 18 year old female and since ..forever i guess I have always been attracted to guys, but lately, like a couple of years now, i have been thinking about what it would be like to be with a girl. I have never been with or even kissed a boy or girl, so I have been thinking i could actually be a lesbian? It's not like i've been with a guy so i don't know if i like guys, but i do know that i think about being with girls. I am also friends with a lot girls who are all straight, and not that many guys. I have even thought about kissing one of my friends after she mentioned that she might be gay. DOes being friends with a lot of girls make me a lesbian?

I am attracted to guys very much and i also think about guys like i do with girls...sexually. I want to at least kiss a girl and be with one to see if i am attracted to girls i don't wanna live a life being with guys if i am truly attracted to girls. Does this make me bi-sexual? or a lesbian? or am I just a straight person who needs attention?

2. Silver Sparrow

Just because you are not sexually active at a certain age does not mean your sexuality is certain. Plenty of people know who they are attracted to before they kiss or are romantically involved with anyone.
    Short answer: No. However, wanting to kiss one of your friends... maybe.
    Ultimately, only you can decide your identity. Try going without labels for a while. Remember, if you come out as some label, and then later realize it doesn't fit you, that's ok. Sexuality is fluid!

3. StrongCupOfTea

Don't worry about the label. Rather than trying to fit a standard, just be you and let yourself try and figure out what that is. Only way to figure something out is to try.

Also, I don't think you just need attention. As far as I know, that's not how sexuality works, lol, but I could be wrong.