1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confusion

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Acchso167, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Acchso167

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi, i'm fourteen yr old male and lately i've been questioning my sexuality. I'm really attracted to women still but lately i've started to feel attracted to guys also. It's odd though because i really cant see myself in a relationship with another guy but i can see myself sexually with another guy. Help? Sorry if this is kinda weirdly worded, i'm new to forums.

2. Kreiger

The way I realized what my orientation was by determining what I fantasized about the most. I got away with telling myself I was bi for a long time even though I never really seriously fantasized about being with a woman.
    The sexual part is usually the first part, at least it was for me, because once I accepted that, I grew more comfortable imagining myself dating a guy.
    I've had girlfriends before, but the spark of attraction wasn't really there.
    Only you can tell for sure about your sexuality, but physical attraction is usually the biggest indicator.
    It depends how often you fantasize about guys compared to women though.

3. Plutanan

My experience is similar. For me, I don't really fantasize or, at least, it wasn't a good indicator, because I always imagined being married to a woman. Anyway, the thought of intimacy with a guy excited me more than the thought of the same with a female.

I will say that I never thought about sex or a relationship (both sounded uncomfortable at the time), but eventually I came around. I still don't think about sex, but I do think about physical intimacy (the kissing and cuddling ;P). So yes, I would agree that it depends how you fantasize.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, be honest with yourself. It was difficult to me to accept my homosexuality. Just know that you can be honest with yourself because it's just between you (and no one else). Knowing yourself fully will lead to a happier life. And REMEMBER: once you know, you don't have to tell the world! So just keep in mind that being honest with yourself from the being is best. I will say that your admittance of male attraction (if somewhat small) is a good step.

4. Acchso167

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Okay, thanks guys. this helps a lot. :grin: