1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with homophobia and hate towards myself?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Michael46236, Nov 30, 2013.

1. Michael46236

I'm twenty years old and have been out of the closet since middle school, but never officially came out and had a conversation w anyone in my family. I feel like a loser that Ive never talked to a guy let alone kissed one. I feel sad whenever my friends talk about relationships and sex and i cant relate. I;ve never had a gay friend and could never picture myself with one. I wouldnt say im homophobic since im obviously gay but gay people make me extremely uncomforable. I dont know how to act around them and my lonliness and isolation is making me a very unhappy and an unproductive person. I just dont know how to take the next step and accept myself when I cant even talk about it to people. Any advice or experience?

2. SweetNShySam

SweetNShySam Guest

I feel like I'm in the same spot as you as of right now. In the past I tried many times trying to come out but in the end I was shunned and made fun of once they found out more about it. It kinda made me regret opening up to any of them and I ended up hating myself once I was truthful and honest with myself.

This is just my opinion: but I feel as if bisexual's all looked at wrong and judged. As for you I believe you'll be accepted. Sorry if I'm sound so harsh: being confused is one thing and feeling uncomfortable is another. It's good you joined here cause I'm sure you'll find lots of support on here if you need it. As for me I'll mostly like be turned away by most people....

Sorry you're feeling like how you are right now, but trust me you're not alone. Cause I'm feeling the same way right now: angry, isolated and depressed. :frowning2: