1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by nhink, Dec 1, 2013.

1. nhink

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    How exactly do you know off your gay/bi? I think I'm gay but I'm not sure...:dry:

2. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well for starters what makes you feel that you could gay/bi? Who grabs your attention or catches your eye when you're out in public places? Do you find yourself checking guys out most of the time? When you masturbate using only your imagination, who is usually in them? Answering that will give us a little something to go off of. :wink:

3. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

Butting in here. My answers to these questions would be females exclusively to the former, males almost exclusively to the latter. I have no clue what this makes me. Not intending to throw a monkey wrench into your rubric, but it does show how sometimes sexual orientation is not so simple to figure out. (Perhaps the OP has similar, seemingly-contradictory impulses?)

4. Gingerblond93

I agree, ask yourself who you like to look at in public and who do you fantasize about sexually when you masturbate. If your gay the answer would be mostly to men in both situations.
    However if your bi, your sexuality might be more fluid you may find yourself looking at both man and woman and fantasizing about both at different times with no real rational as to why at different times your sexual attraction will lean in different directions.