1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

still not positive of orientation

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by TheMopPetal2, Dec 2, 2013.

1. TheMopPetal2

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I'm a 22 year old male and I'm still questioning my orientation. I think I'm bisexual bit i dont know for sure. Whenever i daydream about a significant other(at least lately) its been about guys and only once in a blue moon it'll be about girls. I still find girls very attractive but im not sure if i can connect with a girl on an emotional level or at least it would be harder for me to connect emotionally with a girl than a guy. I also havent been in a relationship of any kind since i was in the 7th grade or so. How exactly do you know for sure what your orientation is? The reason I'm asking this is because theres a girl at my work that i find attractive but I dont want to waste both of our time and ask her on a date if i come to the conclusion that I'm gay later on.

2. lowkey

lowkey Guest

Tell her your situation, n that if anything u want to try it out n see how you feel

3. Mrcake

Try men and women out, test the waters. You could be bisexual or straight. You could just be curious.. Maybe you feel a sort of bond with women, but you don't feel attracted, or wanted to have sex with them. For me, I have found that I like women and think that they are pretty and attractive. But do i feel the urge to have sex with a woman, do I get turned on by vaginas? No... So I've come to the conclusion that I'm gay - it's weird feeling this way because I've been raised otherwise. I feel so happy around my other gay friends, and I know that it's okay.. So I guess don't feel so bad about what your orientation may be, just let it come to you eventually. If you really want to take that girl out, do it. Just because you ask her out for a good time doesn't mean that you need to do anything romantic - you could go as friends. I had that situation with a few co workers, and we ended up having a great time together - no sexual romantic date\no kissing or anything, just pure social enjoyment.