1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came out Gay, think I'm BI ...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by InJoshtice, Dec 2, 2013.

1. InJoshtice

InJoshtice Guest

So about a month ago as my brother was snooping around my room he found a Gay Pride wristband. Thinking he were about to tell my family I jumped at the chance to come out thinking it'd be easier this way and it'd be better coming from me.
    It wasn't.
    My family were soooooo supportive but being the "fag hags" they are, they pushed me into a corner and I came out as Gay...

Now here's the problem. I'm not gay. I thought I may be and that I was convincing myself I were Bi because I was in denial but it turns out after much thought.. I am indeed BI.

I have no words to explain this, and to make things worse, I lost my virginity to another dude making it impossible to tell people that I'm not gay.

What do I do? Do I come out a second time? Do I just say one day "hey about me telling you I were gay..... well that may not be entirely true"?

TL;DR:
    Came out gay, not gay actually BI.. HALP:help:

2. momart

Wait until you're in a relationship with someone?

3. HarryIsCute

I'd say that you thought you were only gay but it turns out you are about a 5 or 4 on the Kinsey Scale and not 100% gay? Just an idea, but being honest and telling them what you just told us might also be a good idea.

4. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As long as your family is supportive of your not being straight, they should support you no matter what happens down the road. The hard part is definitely over; just let things happen how they happen.