1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

girls are rlly cute

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by heckarooni, Dec 2, 2013.

1. heckarooni

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i like the idea of being with a girl
    thinking about doing cute things with a girl makes me really happy and i think girls are really cute and i want to hold hands with them and kiss them and stuff ya know but like??? what does that mean?? because maybe im just really overly affectionate or something?? but i dont really think of those kinds of things with boys so ??
    idk im just really confused

((oh yeah also im a 14 year old girl if thats useful at all))

#1 heckarooni, Dec 2, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2013
  2. savannah99

Well there's a lot of room for exploration in that. Give it some time and explore your feelings. Maybe some feelings for men will come up and maybe they won't. Maybe your feelings for girls will evolve into something stronger, and maybe they won't. Either way it's gonna work out. :slight_smile:

3. Silver Sparrow

I agree with Savannah. There's so much time to figure out what labels, if any, you want to use. Remember, labels aren't permanent. You could come out as one thing and then later realize you aren't the label you used before. It's all okay.

4. Darren18

Darren18 Guest

i do agree with you, girls natural beauty and softness charm makes everyones day, well there is nothing wrong with you thinking that, i say go ahead and give it a try if you have a girl in mind that maybe feels the same way

5. lovely lesbian

You are so young and there is plenty of time to work out if you like girls or boys if you like girls then fine if you like boys then that is fine to so there is no need to label yourself just take time to work it out.