1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Never feel confused . Anyone ?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by valkyrieofgodod, Dec 7, 2013.

1. valkyrieofgodod

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So I have been spending a lot of time in this wonderful forum reading many many threads of people everywhere around the world about sexual and romantic orientation and all . I notice that most of people are really confused . I wonder why I never feel the same way . I mean it's something very natural to me that I like both girls and guys . I'm so attracted to both good- looking girls and guys . And when their personality is really attracts me then nothing could stop me from falling hard for them . I knew it long before I researched about bisexuality . I thought everybody is bisexual . =)) . So sometimes I don't even try to hide it from people . Like every time I see a cute girl I will immediately compliment her and it shows . =)) . I thought I could be really happy with my bisexuality , consider it as a gift . Until recently , I came out to my best friend , as I mentioned in my previous thread " I wish I meant something to her" I realized that being bi is not that great .lol. The pain that she caused me made me wanna give up on my bisexuality . The first time in my life , I really wished I could be "fixed" to be a "normal" girl . Most of people don't take bisexuality serious . It just breaks me heart to see that my love and my feeling for someone are just like a sick joke to them . I wish I could be straight and stop enjoying the beauty of women . Well it's just a wishful thinking I guess . Hehe

So , any of you just know it , skip the confusing stage and like "oh , that's what it's called ."

2. LD579

I was never confused, for what it's worth. I just thought that I was a normal guy who checked out other guys, fantasized about other guys, and so on... but was straight. Then I realized that most guys didn't do that, and realized I was gay. I was never confused, though.

3. lovely lesbian

I was a little bit confused but then I wasn't because I always knew

4. ChromeNerd

Out Status:
    A few people
    I feel confused because I can't tell whether I like guys or not. I somehow know that I like girls. That is what confuses me.