1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need serious advice on a touchy matter... Please

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Seppa19, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Seppa19

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi I've been looking over the web and trying to find anything in regards to my situation.
    First off me and my best friend we were always hitting on each other and stuff, we are both guys btw. Well one night we slept in the same bed together and I get the idea to blow him in his sleep. Well I did and it was the best thing ever, so I told him about it in the morning. He wasn't happy but was okay with it. A couple days later we got in an argument and we didn't talk for 6 months. If I try to reach out to him but he never would answer back.

Then one day we were on Xbox live and he sent me an invite and we started talking again. That was a month ago and we try to hang out and it's awkward for us both. He came to my apartment last week and he wore a shirt referencing his penis and made it a point that I read it. He is a really passive individual and doesn't open up well. I don't know what to do, I really love him and I don't want to lose him, but a part of me thinks I need to just start an encounter, because it's the only thing I can think of to end this weirdness between us.

But I risk losing him again. Top it off he doesn't share his feelings about it so... What do I do? Give it more time or make a move? I'm usually the excited lets do it kinda guy, if that helps at all.

Thanks for reading. Thanks so much

2. biggayguy

It seems like he is sending a message with the t-shirt. Is the message "I want more" or "stay away pervert"? It seems like he wants more. The only way to know is talk to him. Try asking if he wants a BJ this time.

3. Seppa19

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thanks for the response, I'll try that. Think it would help if I had him read this thread too? Jus don't want to lose him again

4. Nick07

So, you sexually abused your friend and you still think that it was the best thing. Hm. Perhaps it was the best thing for you, not for him. Have you consider an apology?
    Because no matter what you think about it and how great or fun it was, you did abused him. You violated him for your own amusement.

5. Seppa19

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ya I talked to him afterwards, we would always play around and stuff before that incident. We also would text each other sexual things too, and that night I told him I was bringing the lube over and he jus replied with a smiley face. Then I pulled it out of my backpack when I got to his place and he just laughed. Was I wrong? Yes, but I can say I was mislead too. Obviously there is a lot more, I'm jus trying to sum everything up in a couple of posts.