1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Crush HELP! Advice needed

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Kaz22, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Kaz22

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hi,

So I've recently come out to my family and friends and I'm really not sure what I'm doing especially when it comes to asking out people I'm attracted to, I've only ever been on one date with a girl and that was through an online site. I have the biggest crush on my hairdresser and she's very nice to me and interested in what I have to say, we laugh a lot, she laughs at my jokes, she remembers what we'd previously talked about (I've only been to her twice). It's really hard to tell if she's just being polite however my intuition says that there's something there but I'm scared it's all in my head.

I'm a fan of the salon's Facebook page and noticed she's been tagged in a few photos on there, I clicked on the tag and looked at her FB page (I'm not a friend) and noticed she had a photo of two women on there kissing. She's definitely single, should I take this as good signs to ask her to do something outside of the salon next time I go? I really like her however fear that I may lose an amazing hairdresser and the start of a lovely friendship. Any advice?