1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is he straight acting or just straight

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ronnie13, Dec 8, 2013.

1. ronnie13

Hi There,

There have been many of these before, however want to explain my thoughts as other posts have various confusing answers.

There is someone I really like, however trying to determine if he's straight or a straight acting gay. We have known each other at work for four weeks, we talk to each other occassionally because my desk is so far away from his, although he looks at me but not sure why. He gets really happy to talk to me sometimes while other times he just wants to go home lol. On the down side of this, I have a condition which affects conjuring conversation but do try, this must make he feel like he wished i talked more.

Secondly, we always have lunch together, he is more chatty when on the way to and from the cafe but will only have a small conversation before going back to his phone, unless I think of something he's interested in too. I am sure he gets nervous because he is sort of figgity and at one lunch, i'm sure i saw his eyes checking out another guy that walked in the cafe. In work, if he's talking to someone else, sometimes he will look at me. He gave me a lift home the other night and when the traffic was slow, he would turn his head to me occasionally, although i was trying to look at him more often in the conversation.

His facebook page says he's single and interested in women but I feel like he could be hiding the fact that he's gay, if he is gay that is. I can't judge on any of the explained above which is why im still confused. This week I invited him to the cinema and said I was trying to organise it with other people. He never sounded scared in his response, just replied with ''I can't cos of rugby''.

I want to subtully know if hes gay and try to flirt maybe without laying it on heavy. Help would be appriciated.

Thanks (!)

2. biggayguy

Maybe you could invite him to go for a pint after work. perhaps he would relax and open up more