1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bi?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Pro, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Pro

Pro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think i'm bi, but i'm just posting here for confirmation.
    So here we go. I like girls. Like any straight guy would. But I also like boys, but not as much. I'm just not quite sure if this is normal. So any replies would be great, thanks. :help:

2. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It's normal, and I'm sure there are a lot more straight leaning bisexuals out there than not. What's less common, I think, are those types being out, actively involved with the LGBT community, and taken serious. Most probably live their entire lives as heterosexuals, maybe experimenting, or going through a brief phase of curiosity or questioning, before settling down with the opposite sex. Unfortunately, in many gay male circles, there's still this idea that bisexuality is code word for "denial" or "closeted" gay men, and that's possibly another reason you don't see too much involvement or visibility from that demographic. It might have been more true in the past, but opposite-sex loving bisexuals *do* indeed exist, so don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

3. Pro

Pro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks so much. :grin:

4. Foster

It's completely normal :slight_smile: Sexuality is not black and white. There isn't just gay, lesbian, and bisexual, there are many in-betweens. I think everyone is unique in their sexuality and in what kind of people they are attracted to. I think uniqueness is beautiful and what makes this world a lovely place to live in ^-^

5. Pro

Pro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you (*hug*)