1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by paranoidkid, Dec 8, 2013.

1. paranoidkid

Okay so, mostly I'm straight. I knew that for 19 years and didn't question it ever. Then I freaked out I was gay for the dumbest reason. So now tho I kind of figured myself all out again, as believe I am straight. But one thing has got me still. When I fantasize, I fantasize about an ass in blue sweatpants for some reason. This scene in my head initially was from a guy I saw. But weird part is, I don't fantasize about the guy. And the ass is a completely different shape in my head from what I saw. So all I fantasize about is litterly a really nice ass in sweatpants. Now ur asking me why this is in my head; well I worried I was attracted to him and got all worried I was attracted to his ass and I was worrying that I would think about it when I masturbate and sure enough the worrying did make it happen. But anyways, I don't picture the guy In the fantasy and the ass is completely different from what I saw on him. And when I do have it I also picture a girls ass as well so it's not just this ass but like. I make the ass in the sweatpants a girls ass you can say. And for some reason I have a fetishes for seeing asses with sweatpants. Idk why don't ask. But yeah I'm stuck. It's a way diff shape ass from what was on the guy, the only thing that stuck was the blue sweatpants. And I also fantasize about another ass when this happens and it's a girls ass and I'm 110% sure. Problem is, idk what to think about the blue sweatpants ass and what gender to make it. I also have a fetishes for nice asses as u can see. And also I exclusively fantasize about girls and girls only when it's not this fantasy. I just dont know what gender to put that ass in. People say an ass is an ass. So I'm confused, help please :frowning2:

Btw j also have ocd so I obsess over so much stuff in life. And I don't know if that's why this is happening but I really need help.

And I didn't join this site because I had gay fantasies. I never had gay fantasies in my life. And even when I joined I never did. It wasn't until I read it did I start to worry about it and then this happend.

#1 paranoidkid, Dec 8, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2013