1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

confused, help!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by paranoidkid, Dec 8, 2013.

1. paranoidkid

Okay I will make this super short. i questioned because of VERY stupid reasons. Now I kinda figured myself all out again, as i identify straight and I have my whole life never doubting it. Anyways. I have OCD, like legit ocd about everything, not certain topics. I mean everything. Anyways, I never had gay fantasies and all that, until I read if you have them you may be bi or gay, thats when I worried about it. Right now, closets gay fantasy would be of an ass. Yes I fantaszie about an ass. But its not connected to any gender in my fantasy, i just see an ass. But this ass has blue sweatpants. This happened because I was afraid I was going to fantasize about this guy who was wearing blue sweatpants and this is why it probably comes up but im not sure. The ass is not his ass, as its different form what he had, the ass in my fantasy is VERY NICE and tidy:wink: idk if its a girls ass, or if this is a gay fantasy. But hep anyone? As for my other fantasies, all women.

---------- Post added 8th Dec 2013 at 06:01 PM ----------

and im being serious about this too, like I realy need advice or others peoples thoughts

2. Matt1187

Out Status:
    A few people
    It doesn't sound to me like you are gay just because of this fantasy that you speak of. You say you never had any gay fantasies until you read that if you have them then you may be gay, and boom this triggered your mind to start worrying about this. I too can relate to what you are saying about having ocd because my problem is that I over think everything. If something concerns me in the least bit it sometimes consumes me and when I do then my imagination runs wild and starts thinking about the topic non stop. I would say you need to relax and just clear it from your mind for a while because you said you have identified as straight and haven't given it a second thought until you read something that worried you.
    Trust me, your not the only one concerned about their sexuality. It was only this past August that I began to question mine and it has been one hell of an emotional roller coaster for me so far. But as for you, what I read doesn't seem to be a strong indication that you're gay especially since your other fantasies have been about woman.

3. paranoidkid

Alright thanks man, its very emotional for me too. And im glad someone can relate to ocd, it gets bad. from diseases, to people dying. I hate it

4. June Cleaver

okay the majority of straight men who have been in my life if not all of them fantasized or enjoyed anal sex. from what I can see it is perfectly normal not any indication of bisexuality or homosexuality. So I would say you are normal for lack of a better word.especially sense it is not a specific gender in your fantasy. Enjoy yourself, June

5. paranoidkid

Thanks for the help! But its rooted to a guy i saw like the whole sweatpants thing. So im not sure if that meant anything. Its just i dont have the guy in my fantasy, i have a nice ass and the sweatpants

6. Matt1187

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey anytime man:thumbsup: I have found this forum so helpful for me when I start feeling confused and alone. Remember you're not alone.:smilewave

7. June Cleaver

no big deal it still is unsexed in your fantasy so don't worry about it enjoy your fantasy without guilt or worries of your sexualpreference changing.you would be bisexual if you wanted or enjoyed sex with both man and women you would be gay if you only wanted sex with men you seem to want women and this u****** ass so don't worry about it and go on and enjoy yourself without fear or gilt you're perfectly fine. sincerely June

8. Riddick

Riddick Guest

you said you were afraid you might have been attracted to the guy in the sweat pants.
    Where you attracted to the sweat pants or the guy?

This would explain so much.

Then again, i think because of your fear of the unknown (I never had gay fantasies and all that, until I read if you have them you may be bi or gay, that's when I worried about it.) you have preconceived notions that this maybe the reason you might gay or other wise.
    Who knows how the mind works mate, you might have been subconsciously attracted to those pants and your brain somehow turns them up in your fantasies and not the guy you saw.
    There is nothing to worry about, unless you ever find yourself emotionally attracted to a guy, you have nothing to worry about (and just because you've read this doesn't mean its the one and only truth to determine your sexuality... trust me not even being emotionally attracted to someone can absolutely determine sexuality).

Random question, are you a funny guy? (never mind this, i just seem to find you funny. Your orientation on your profile says FOOD, this cracked me up. Do you mean actual food? Anyway, please don't take offence I'm easily amused)

#8 Riddick, Dec 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2013