1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats my sexual orientation? is it a phase?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by unusedbeauty, Dec 8, 2013.

1. unusedbeauty

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Okay so ive been struggling with my sexuality for about 2 years now. I basically have been frigid towards boys my whole life and i didn't really understand why i could bring myself to kiss them, be in a relationship with them, or have an romantic actions with them. But i did find boys physically attractive and have crushes on them, actually in middle school i was probably "boy crazy" (but for me it was basically thinking boys where attractive only because i still didn't date them) until i grew out of it in about eighth grade. Anyway since about seventh grade i have been physically attracted to girls. At first i didn't realize it but then i noticed that when a cute girl walked by i would usually take a second look and check them out. But i thought that it didn't mean anything because i identified as straight, but then i actually thought about it and noticed that i actually thought about sex with girl during masturbating and enjoyed. So i put these feelings off as purely sexual until three months ago when i noticed this butch girl at my school. She is absolutely beautiful in my personal opinion, and this is the first time that i have actually want to be in relationship with someone and that person is her. I would kiss her and be romantic with her. This has caused lots of thought going on and i have thought about marrying a girls only and only having relationships with them in the future. These thoughts are much more than i have ever experienced about guys and ever since i have started liking the butch at my school i am not interested in boys anymore. A lot of people are telling me this is a phase but i really don't think it is. I feel complete. Btw im almost 15 and im a girl. How do i know if its not a phase? And what is my sexual orientation? Please give me advice

2. sweetiepi

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Sounds like you maybe are leaning towards women, don't fret. Yeah you had crushes when you were little but lots of gay people do. It's okay, you're only 15! Some people don't realize their sexuality until they're old. I'm 21 and I'm still figuring myself out. Get that girl!