1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you think everyone questions sexuality at some point?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by paranoidkid, Dec 9, 2013.

1. paranoidkid

Exactly what the question says! I feel like everyone does, no matter what orientation. Some people can worry for a day, other longer. But I feel as most people do. What is your thought on this?
    I believe MANY other people do and its not just a few people. Even if someone dosent say they do, i still believe that most do. Whats your thoughts?

2. sysreq

Yes, definitely.

I'm still trying to figure my own sexuality out. (Pan/Bi/Gay?)

3. Foster

I think allot of people avoid questioning their sexuality because they're afraid of what they might discover. And honestly, with the way society is it's no wonder why no one wants to find out that they're gay/lesbian/bisexual/ect. No one wants to face criticism or hatred. They'd rather just not think about it I suppose. I tried not to think of it for a long time myself.....but eventually I couldn't run from it anymore.

I think maybe that's why allot of marriages and relationships fail. There are probably allot of people who are actually not straight but who live straight lives because that is what's accepted. It's pretty sad to think about :/

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm questioning mine right now XD

5. Necrose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think most people do, if not everybody. Whether everybody who realizes they're not straight or not completely straight comes out afterwards, that's another story entirely.

6. thisisawug

I think definitely people are more aware of it now and so a lot of people probably do question it at some point. But the majority of people will conclude that they are straight, and so probably won't feel the need to tell anyone about their questioning phase.
    When I came out to one of my friends, she replied that she had thought she was bicurious for a while but now realises she's straight.
    So yeah, I think most people probably do consider the possibility at some point, but for most people that's as far as it gets.