1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I like guys more than girls... but i like girls more than guys?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Sitri, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Sitri

If you were to ask me if I would rather have a boyfriend or a grilfriend, I would answer boyfriend in a heartbeat. However, if you were to point at a crowd and tell me to pick out which ones I would date, I'd pick far more girls than guys. So, I find girls more attractive, but I like guys more, which doesn't really seem to make any sense to me. Uh... what am I?

2. Goodnyte

I doubt what I am about to say will help you at all but....

I am in the same boat, just switched. I would point out men, but would rather have a girlfriend. However, since I am sexually and emotionally attracted to women, I am a lesbian. You could be gay, if you are sexually and emotionally attracted to men. Sometimes it works out like that to be honest. I doubt what I said helped but yeah...

3. ba92

Out Status:
    A few people
    I think that's bisexuality, but your guess is good as mine.lol Seriously though, I call myself bi and I feel as if I'm more attracted to women and I have to get to know a guy before I can objectify them. Maybe you find a women more attractive in appearance and connect better with men on a higher level?