1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leeeeetle confuzzled...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by PurpleGrey, Dec 10, 2013.

1. PurpleGrey

Hey, evvies!

Well, I'm just gonna explain it this way:

When I think about guys, their bodies aren't much to look at, not all that attractive, but they are easier to see myself with in bed. Women, on the other hand, are dayum gorgeous! Ask me my type of lady, I can tell you in a heartbeat, much easier than guys. Still, I don't quite seem to be able to see myself in bed with them. All this is disregarding faces, I know what I like in guys and in ladies, and I can see myself sucking face with either, no problem.
    And in relationships, I'd rather have a girlfriend, because I can relate to girls easier.
    (On a side note, I'm not talking the mechanics of sex, I'm a virgin, but I can imagine a way or two to be with a woman, awkward as the positions look in my head, I am guessing, after all.)

So, while I can type here exactly how my sexuality works, I still don't fully understand it, which doesn't make sense to me. :bang: I don't even know what I'm asking the lot of you here, but there you go. It's like studying: I kind of understand it, but then again, I don't get it at all. :confused:

2. poison53sumac

Well, there are a lot of ways to go with this, but I'd say do whatever you feel like now, and I think time will help sort some of it out. I relate to a lot of this, though not so sure about being able to see myself in bed with a guy.

Sounds like I'd put you at at least homoromantic, as you would rather have a girlfriend than a boyfriend for romantic purposes, if not sexual--maybe you just need time to come around to the other side of it? Bi*sexual*, though, maybe...I can't speak for you, but it sounds like your kind-of understanding is pretty good, and I think time would clarify more of it. Don't overthink; live and let live, all that stuff.