1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trying to understand my orientation

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by anonym, Dec 11, 2013.

1. anonym

anonym Guest

I know that I am attracted to women physically and emotionally. I also know that I would easily choose a relationship with a woman over a relationship with a man.

But I'm confused about the way I feel about men. I don't desire a man's body. I can appreciate that it is attractive but that is all. I do feel some kind of attraction to guys though and I'm not sure what it is. It could be admiration but even though I'm ftm I don't find that I'm thinking I want to look like them. I don't know what to make of it.:confused:

2. sweetiepi

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Just find someone you like, weather its a boy or girl! Once you learn to like one person and focus less on their gender you will realize how unimportant is

3. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "I do feel some kind of attraction to guys though and I'm not sure what it is."

Well, does it matter? But since you ask, here is my take:

If I go out and I see a girl I am not attracted to AT ALL, I can still look at her and find some appeal. Doesn't matter what they look like. I know I don't want to look like them, but they are ultimately in possession of at least 2 things I really want. It's more like appreciation of the goal. One day I'll be there. That make any sense?