1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not Really Sure What I consider myself...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Evan2420, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Evan2420

Evan2420 Guest

So, I don't know how to explain any of this really. I've talked about my gender to multiple people, but never my sexuality.

I have always liked guys. Ever since I was a young girl, I liked the look of guys. I loved the way they walked, and their deep voices, their eyes, their noses (yeah...that's a weird thing...I love noses...but that's not the point!), etc...I've had multiple crushes on many a-guy. I've never dated one, though.

And now that I've gotten older, I've started to notice girls, too. I don't feel as much of a romantic connection with girls, as in, I've never really had an actual crush on a girl, but I have had thoughts about them...But this is kind of a problem, because my family is very homophobic...

But now with my realizing that I'm genderfluid, I'm starting to wonder, what would my sexual orientation be considered? I am more romantically attracted to men, but more sexually, or physically, attracted, at times, to women.

If anyone can help me figure it out, that'd be great! Thanks!