1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

second best???

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by kessiej, Dec 16, 2013.

1. kessiej

So I've posted in the past about really liking an older woman who I saw walking to work. She kept making eye contact with me and smiling everytime we saw each other. So I decided to talk to her and give her my number, only for her to tell me she was married (sigh) but she still took my number?!? Anyway she didn't make contact with me, but still evertime we see each other she tries to make eye contact and smile at me. I'm so confused about this woman, is she just being friendly or is she scared about liking me??? Anyway I really like her and have even imagined what it would be like to kiss her, touch her, even be in a relationship with her.

Anyway, not to be big-headed but I do consider myself to be quite attractive in a femme-tomboyish kind of way, and do get looks from woman and men most days. So as I walk to work I sorta have noticed another woman, probably younger than me (I'm 26) and I could immediately tell she liked me, she was just being shy. Well last friday she actually smiled at me, and today she smiled and said hi in a shy way. I suppose I just don't know what to do about it. She's not really my type and not as attractive as my 'older woman' but I'm thinking if I ask her out it might just make me forget about the married woman I like, or at least be a distraction??? I don't want to hurt anybody, but I know I need to move on from her, otherwise I'm gonna end up really heartbroken. Stupid I know cos we've never even been on a date!!!

HELP PLEASE!!! XXX