1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ermagersh

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Pro, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Pro

Pro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So here's my story.

I like this one boy, and he's the only boy I've ever liked. But when I say I like him, I mean i'm practically in love with him. I just feel as if i could kiss him all day. :kiss:

We've been best friends since the start of secondary school. I guess for me, our friendship has progressed into something different. But I've been friends with other boys for longer, and I've never felt anything for them.

Occasionally i'll see a guy and think "Oh, he's quite good-looking" but nothing much else, and not often. But quite often I'll see a girl and I'll think the same thing, so.. yeah.

Could just do with a hand here? :thumbsup:
    Thanks in advance

#1 Pro, Dec 17, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2013
  2. Nikky DoUrden

What exactly you need help with ? :grin:
    If about orientation I can't help much - im pretty much only gay, but about the guy you have a crush on, does he know ? And if not do you know if hes gay, or what he think about gay people ? Does he know you're gay ?

3. StephenSC

I'm in exactly the same boat as you, as far as the only being interested in one specific guy thing goes.

I've actually been trying to see if there is (or ever has been) a spark of interest in other guys that I may have missed in the past, I can't find attraction towards anyone else but this one guy. It's certainly a strange thing (At least to me) I thought if I was interested in one guy, I'd at least notice something "special" in others, it's not the case though. To me, that type of thing highlights just how special this one guy is to me. You may be in the same boat.

For me, it really doesn't matter what "gear" a person is equipped with. I'm interested in people who make me "warm and fuzzy". I don't really see much point in labelling myself based on that, I don't think it matters either. (Additionally I don't really have the evidence support my thoughts fully just yet anyway).

I wouldn't worry that he's the only guy, and I wouldn't be afraid to pursue something with him (if *you* really wanted to (and obviously if he wanted to)) if I was in your position. I think for some people, the only way to truly know what we want/who we are is to actually explore the possibilities (smartly, safely (and occasionally slowly) of course). In time I'm sure you will have a much better understanding of what your feelings towards this guy signify, in the mean time just follow your instincts and try not to worry about it means.

4. Pro

Pro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd like to know what people think my sexual orientation could be ;3
    No, he doesn't know, and he's straight. He knows I like a boy, and he's fine with that.(!)

5. Nikky DoUrden

Well im not very knowledgeable about definitions, but I can tell from my experience that I never really liked girls, so if you feel different maybe your bi :grin:
    I think it shouldn't matter as the guy before said it only matters that you can find and human being that you can love no matter if its a boy or girl :thumbsup: