1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

married woman called me...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by kessiej, Dec 19, 2013.

1. kessiej

Ookay so a lot of you may know that I had a recent post on here that kinda went along the lines of me liking a woman I met on the way to work. Well she kept smiling at me so I gave her my number, she told me she was married, took my number and that was the last I heard of it. I still kept seeing her on the street and still she made eye contact and smiled at me.

Well recently I've had some missed calls off a number I didn't recognise and I txt them back asking who is was??? No reply. So I got another call and by this time I had put answerphone on, and they left a message without knowing (maybe they thought they put the phone down when it was still on) and I heard the married woman that I gave my number to speaking to some guy. I couldn't believe it was her, and I was sooooooo excited, I got butterflies and everything!!!

Well I txt back I sorta said that I knew who it was and could they speak to me later that night...still no reply. Then I tried to ring the number this morning and it said that this number was no longer recognised-i was gutted!!!

Why has she deleted her number?!? I'm so confused and I don't know what's going on with the woman of my dreams, it's all I can think about!!! XXX

2. I think what you have is one of two things

either a stalker

or someone who is very in the closet and struggling very hard with herself about whether or not to come out and when you called her back you scared her, especially if she was with her husband at the time. Especially if he is the jealous or abusive type.

You either need to be patient and wait for her, or if you have scared her off, just give up. If this one is meant to be it will happen.

3. kessiej

Hey thanx for your reply. I really am struggling atm and just want to get to know her better. I don't even care about the sexual side of things (I mean of course I've thought about it) and that's how I know I really care about her.
    So I wouldn't want her to be struggling with how she's feeling, or being confused. I was just wondering what was going on. I think I'm just gonna leave it up to her now, although I've not seen her for ages, and hope she answers her questions. XXX

4. nikidion

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This doesn't sound good at all. Even if she is extremely closeted, she still should be at least polite to you. If she calls, there's no reason to not answer when you call/message. Just forget about her, ok? It sounds like she's got a lot of emotional problems and nothing good will come out of this.