1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gay curious about girls?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Tbomb, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Tbomb

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I've always been attracted to guys. but recently ive been curious about getting with girls. I would try to get with girls too but scared that when the time comes, i won't be able to perform... anyone on the same boat and actually tried it?

2. fortheloveoflez

Lesbian here but did the same thing but with men. Well, let's just say that in my mind it seemed "ok" but then once I got to that situation I couldn't even bring myself to kiss without feeling odd about it. I had boyfriends before and I never felt anything....we did some things but I never felt any thing after. It even some times felt quite unpleasant and very awkward. Will there ever be some guy where I just am able to bring myself to do the entire experimenting thing? Honestly, I don't know. Although, just now I'd like to admit for experience sakes and for a learning experience I'd like to actually try some thing with a guy that would actually work. So...

I then started thinking that maybe if I tried it out with a more effeminate man (I'm attracted to femininity although pretty exclusively to women) that maybe some thing can go. Haven't really found any one like that...though...and am unsure if I'd even be able "to perform"

My suggestion for you is to find some woman who is understanding that you just want to try things out and that you may or may not be into it. Don't find a woman and then not tell her what's up. And don't be embarrassed if it doesn't work! Take it step by step and see what your limits are. Just view it as a learning experience and who knows, maybe you will find a girl that it could work with or maybe you never will...but in the end you will learn more about yourself than before!

I wish you all the best though!

3. Tbomb

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks!