1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my sexuality or gender disphoria?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by markosss, Dec 20, 2013.

1. markosss

hello everybody! as long as i remember myself i was atracted to other boys lately i really love a guy!but i feel bad and stupid forr some reasons! first he is straight,second if he wasent straight we will face discrimination from almost everyone and third i am always thinking of relegious stuff if it is a sin etc..(im not very religious at all)so im just thinking that all will be better if i was the oposite gender!(i dont want to change my gender,just to was born with it)so is this gender disphoria or is just my sexuality?(i have grown up around girls and i lke some girly things! i dont know if this play any role in this situation or effect my sexuality)sorry about my english.....

2. Nick07

What if you lived in a society where homossexality would be perfectly ok and accepted? Whould you want to be a woman too?

3. markosss

No.I like my body and I like being a male! But an accepting and tolerant society will not make the boy that I love gay.whatever really thank you for the answer!

4. Nick07

You asked if it was gender dysphoria. I don't think it is. You are comfortable being a man, but because of the pressure of the society and because of liking a straight boy, you think that being a woman would be better (easier to be).
    You two can be great friends and the friendship can last years. If the town you are living in is homophobic, perhaps you can move away in the future. If your country is homophobic, perhaps you can find a job abroad.
    Good luck :slight_smile: