1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i call my self gay?? but am now very confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by iamdaniel, Dec 21, 2013.

1. iamdaniel

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i define my self as gay but i like women physically but never sexually. i had crushes on women but only because of the way they look but its rare because i dont like them in a sexual way and they never turn me on. does this make me bi or still gay because i like men physically , sexually and emotionally and women only physically and i liked men since i was little and find them attractive and have crushes on them. in women i only crushed in some and find them attractive but they never never in my life turn me on even if i see the hottest women naked and everything, nothing happens its only men. am very confused right now am 16 and i am out as gay because i like men sexually and am i gay or bi?? or maybe i appreciate the female beauty or am not accepting my self??? sorry for my bad English i been learning it for 3 years. being confused about my orientation makes me so depressed:dry::tears::bang: i need help!!

2. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just go with it.

If you want a brutally honest opinion about a pure gay/bi or whatever? From a purely sexual standpoint I'd label you as gay.

I love the female form and want to have one myself, but I have no idea if I'm gay bi or whatever and I frankly don't care. Don't box yourself in but be happy with yourself before you make others happy.

3. iamdaniel

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    thank you <3 :slight_smile:

4. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So you feel a little bit better at least?