1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

confuzzled

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by dannonanno123, Dec 23, 2013.

1. dannonanno123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Im confused on who i am

Im really confuzled about who i am right now I'm not sure how to put it but i am 15 and I feel sexually and emotionally attracted to guys but a little part of me loves girls and its kind of like I get angry and upset over it. I've always acted kind of girly and i am so confused plzzz can someone help me or answer me somehow :bang: :tears: :help: :rolle:

#1 dannonanno123, Dec 23, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2013
  2. AKTodd

It's possible that you're bi and just leaning much more strongly toward men.

Bisexuality isn't necessarily a 'simple' 50-50 split in attractions. So it's possible to be capable of attraction to both genders but with one gender being more attractive.

No need to get upset over it, it's just the way you are:slight_smile:

Hope this helps,

Todd

3. Kael

I recommend taking a deep breath, sitting down and looking at the Kinsey scale. :3

Nah, not really. (BUT... The Kinsey scale helped me out a bit...)

Just be truthful to yourself. Write it down or something. Lay down and think about it.

Don't get upset over something you can't change. You are you, and there is nothing anyone can say or do to change that.

But... from what I've read, I think you're about a Kinsey 5... I know I am probably 4. :3

See... I am still trying to figure myself out fully... But, you know what really helped?
    I talked to someone about it. I built up the courage, and told her I thought I was Bi. I felt so much better.

So.. What I'm trying to say is; find a friend who is willing to listen and that you can trust, and just... tell them. It helps a lot knowing there is someone there for you. Someone you can talk to about it.

Anyways... Sorry if my advice is shitty or whatnot...

Kael~

4. Alpha78

Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm the same way. I like guys more than I like girls and for some reason the attraction towards girls kinda gets me annoyed. I would say that you're bisexual because you still have that attraction towards girls. The anger probably comes from the confusion between the feeling of being gay but that small attraction is still present.

Also, being girly doesn't necessarily mean that one is gay/bi. I know some gay/bi guys who are really masculine. However, media does stereotype gays as girly.

What I advise: Find what you find attractive about girls. Is it sexual or emotional? If it's emotional , it could mean that u prefer girls as friends. If it's sexual, than you could be bisexual.

I can't tell you what u are because you know urself best. Choose what ever you feel best fits who u are. Hope this helps :slight_smile: