1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I find women more appealing clothed, and men more appealing nude. WTF?.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Starry Eyes, Dec 24, 2013.

1. Starry Eyes

Starry Eyes Guest

So, yeah. I don't get why my sexual interest in men seems to hinge on them being naked. Like most clothed guys really do nothing for me. Yet clothed women catch my eye much more often. Not all of them, but more than men.

Does anyone else feel the same way? Can anyone speculate why I might feel this way?

2. magic

I feel the same way but i have no idea why.

3. Nick07

Well women's clothes are important for you. You can appreciate them and the difference they make.

Do you feel the same way about a naked man and a dressed woman? Are your motivations and desires the same? Do you wish to do the same things when you see them? Maybe the answers will make you understand yourself better :slight_smile:

4. Starry Eyes

Starry Eyes Guest

Good questions. My answer is similar to another topic I had a while back where I said that when I look at a beautiful woman I get this jumble of thoughts in my head that sound something like "wowsheisprettyiwouldhavesexwithherandcaniborrowthatoutfit". lol

So feminine clothing has more than one appeal to me at the same time, so it becomes hard to distinguish exactly how I feel. I think this plays into me feeling genderfluid.

With guys however I'm much more interested in what is underneath. To me most guys clothing might as well be a sheet it's so unappealing.

5. Nick07

LOL. From that I would say that you lean more towards men, but I can be wrong. And it can change, or be fluid too :slight_smile: Maybe simply wait for someone who will make your heart flutter no matter of their clothes or body. Maybe the body is not important for you. I am not sure how bisexuality works and feels, but a man can be gorgeous, but if I don't click with him on emotional level, I can't have anything with him. The mind is much more important for me than the body.

6. Starry Eyes

Starry Eyes Guest

You might be right that I lean more towards men. It's honestly something I'm trying to figure out. I know that I seem to like certain sexual things with men that I don't like with women. So, yeah. I think being genderflluid and bi is a messed up combo in terms of figuring myself out.

That is why I have a hard time understanding why men suddenly draw me in when naked much more so than women.

7. Saintly89

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm gay but when I do admire a womans beauty it has nothing to do with her unclothed body. Breasts, female butts and a lack of a penis do nothing for me.

8. Starry Eyes

Starry Eyes Guest

So just out of curiosity can you explain what you mean? What is beauty to you when looking at a woman? What do you mean when you say her unclothed body does nothing for you? I know you mean sexually, but can you explain why? I need to hear your perspective to try understand my own a little better.:slight_smile:

9. Nick07

I would put it as - I can admire a woman's beauty, the clothes or body (and stare at her for a while :slight_smile:) but I have no desire to touch.

10. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Here's how I see it for me at least.

1.) I love females. Their aesthetic appearance, both physical shape and clothing. I like your "heycaniborrowthatandhavesexwithyou" approach. I like how they can be both beautiful and strong.
    2.) I want to be one but that's not feasible for many reasons. I.E. If it were possible to have a sex change, would I? Yes I would.
    3.) I don't consider myself traditional bi, but if I saw a very feminine male (a non op transexual even), I would find them very attractive.
    4.) I would go out with a non feminine guy if he would let me be his girlfriend in public.

I find clothing very sensual and that it's the mystique of what lies underneath to be part of the appeal (again, for some reason this is is why if I find pre op transexuals attractive). Maybe it's why I find hidden wedges so attractive because they are heels underneath but try to pass off as something else.

That help you? I think you and I are VERY much alike.

#10 Kasey, Dec 25, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2013