1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think I am a lesbian and I am married to a man

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by closetmom, Dec 25, 2013.

1. closetmom

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I am married to a wonderful gay, we had only been together 3 months when I found out I was pregnant. Before we got together I was in a lesbian relationship and she cheated on me while I had tonsillitis, I found out when she told me she was pregnant. My husband and I are close, but I am just not attracted to him. Nothing he does is a turn on to me and I find myself imagining women. I think I am a lesbian, I am having trouble because I do not know what to do. I do not have any support and I am having trouble letting my husband and daughter go. I keep trying to tell myself I am not a lesbian, is there anyway I can know for sure? IS there any guidance someone can give me?

2. first - I hope "gay" was typo - if he is gay and you are lesbian , just quit now :lol:

assuming that was really guy -

only way I knew for sure was, I was never attracted to men, and always attracted to womyn. I did not even really have to experiment to prove it was real to me, for me the hard part was coming to terms and letting everyone know. I see this as your problem. Either you are or are not - and then you have to decide are you going to live in this relationship for him and your daughter - or end it and raise your daughter with him as separated parents.

The only thing you really need is introspection and a decision on where you need your life to be. What do you see as all you future relationships? If you can really only be happy with womyn and this relationship is going to end up killing you, it is not a really healthy way to raise your daughter (toxic relationships cause hurt all around).

3. paranoidkid

Like above poster said. Many people get together with someone they got pregnant with and aren't really attracted to. Just one night stands. But yet they get married for the kid. No matter what orientation staright, gay, bisexual it happens. Just can you and your husband show a strong relationship in a love llove kind of way. Not sexually, because the kid won't see sexually(I hope so) lol. But seriously, u need to show a strong relationship, if you don't think you can then break up so it's easier. Remember it's about the kid now, not just you. Bes interest for the kid