1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think I must be Bi...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by AboycalledDan, Dec 25, 2013.

1. AboycalledDan

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Am I Bi even though I've never had sex with a man?
    I've always defined myself as straight, but the idea of sex with another guy has intrigued me since my teens. I've had plenty of girlfriends and I'm certain I'm more attracted to women but I'm finding myself more attracted to the idea of oral and sex with a guy, and I want to try it but I don't know how to go about it! Or should I keep ignoring it?

2. unavailable

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I always said I was straight too .... But had secret crushes on certain guys since I was a teenager .... Lots of girls too ... Just some guys .... To be bi or gay when I was a teenager in a small town from the rough and tough family I came from would've been a very bad thing though .... It's still a secret to most .... I'd say you're bi .... At minimum bi curious ...

3. AboycalledDan

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I come from a similar situation. Part of me wants to sleep with a guy to find out if I enjoy it (and I think I probably will) but I could just call it curiosity and ignore it.

4. unavailable

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Really want to ignore it though? I'd suggest you try it at least once .... If you don't you'll always wonder .... And the years have a way of slipping by ....

5. AboycalledDan

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    You might be right... But I don't know how to go about meeting someone. I don't know any gay/bi boys and I don't necessarily want a relationship.. Just some fun :slight_smile:

6. Pro

Pro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Bisexual/Homoflexible/Bicurious

basically i have no idea

7. Starry Eyes

Starry Eyes Guest

I would say you might be bi, but you can't say 100% for sure until you have done something sexual. That having been said, I would advise against hook ups just to find out the answer to this question. Instead I would get involved in a LGBT group and get to know someone and go from there.