1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possible issue with finding a match

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Daydream Harp, Dec 25, 2013.

1. Daydream Harp

So yeah, I feel pretty sure I am a girl on the inside, but my sexual preferences when it comes to guys really tend to lean towards the really feminine type who seems to be mostly 100% gay and bottoming based on what I usually see (which for obvious reasons would create problems if I get to transitioning, and before that too as I would be uncomfortable with penetrating anyone). Do anyone know to what extent the stereotypical "feminine gay boy" really is 100% gay and if I might still have a chance to meet a guy who would be okay with me getting different private parts sometime in the future and still having the personality traits I find attractive?

I am honestly really not sure when it comes to girls though (and my bisexuality jumping between preferences makes it hard to figure out at the moment), might it be a good idea to try and discover what is "my type" of girl when my bisexuality goes back to the female preference or does that matter any at all as long as I find somebody to love eventually?

Also gaaah, so tired of being single and in the gender closet, just want to find someone nearby soon, too many messed up long distance relationships...

(Sorry if this is technically in the wrong forum, not sure where else to put it since it revolves around my sexuality somewhat even if it also involves gender and such)

(Also sorry if anything I say here is deemed offensive by anyone, that is not intentional and I have nothing against feminine gay men or anything, I just feel it would be unfair of me to date someone who is 100% gay when I am not a man on the inside)