1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

im confuzed

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Thraximundar, Dec 25, 2013.

1. Thraximundar

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    i need help...i feel so confuzed...i thought i was only attracted to women but lately ive been fantasizing about sex with men...what is wrong with me?...

2. June Cleaver

nothing wrong with you! roll with it!

3. Thraximundar

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    im just not comfortable with the idea of being bi...i want to be straight...it would be so much simpler that way

4. June Cleaver

why would it be simpler? Actually being bI-sexual is way more simple! You can find a mate in anyone! Lucky dog! It could be much worse.....

5. Thraximundar

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    but i dont even really like guys...its just the uh...parts that i want

6. Rarareva

Rarareva Guest

I can understand that you’re confused about what you’re feeling… it’s never easy to find out you have feelings for or feel attraction the same gender. I too was “straight” until I found out my best mate was gay and had feelings for me. We been together for 5 months now and I’m very happy with him. I’m not saying that your situation is going to end up in a relationship with a guy, because it sounds to me like it’s only sex with a guy that you’re interested in, yeah? I still don’t consider myself as bi or gay… I still feel the attraction towards women, but not other guys except my mate. It is confusing all this, but listen… Labels aren’t important. If you want to try sex with a guy, you can do that, without worrying about being gay or bi. Many straight guys have had a sexual experience with another guy at least once, but many don’t talk about it. I tell you something, someone said to me once, which helped me clear my head: Labels are for cans and clothes, not for humans. As long as it works for you it doesn’t matter what everyone else thinks of it. Sex is sex. Love is love. It’s not defined by genders. Hope it helps you a little. It’s your life, try not to worry too much, it would hold you back from doing a lot of fun things in life.