1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't like anal is that weird? o.O

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Seanathan, Dec 27, 2013.

1. Seanathan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Anal doesn't appeal to me at all....I've never personally tried it so I guess I wouldn't know if I really like it or not it just seems like it would....HURT. Idk, it's not sexy to me. I wouldn't want to be the bottom OR the top. Am I the only one who feels this way?

2. Some people just don't enjoy anal sex, gay or straight. There is nothing wrong with you at all.

3. Starry Eyes

Starry Eyes Guest

No, it's not weird. I think that all gay men liking anal is more of a myth than anything.

4. CharlieHK

CharlieHK Guest

There's nothing wrong with not liking anal. Plenty of people don't like anal. Straight, gay, pan, bi. Some people don't like oral. Being gay doesn't mean you have to love anal.

Me and my S.O. like butt stuff, so we find ways to make it sound less shitty. But anal isn't the only sex there is, and i wouldn't want to do it every night (top or bottom) because ouch.

5. AKTodd

Based on experience and observation of the discussions here, my highly unscientific guesstimate is that something like 25-30 percent of gay men are 'not into' anal, with 'not into' ranging from 'well, ok if you want to do it I will, but I'd never initiate it myself' to 'they'll be selling snowcones in Hades before I do that!!!'

You're pretty normal in other words. Whenever it gets around to being an issue for you just be up front about what you do or don't like (I'm not into anal) and you should be fine. If you eventually decide you want to try it, no prob. If you never want to try it. no prob.

Todd

6. AboycalledDan

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    It's not weird and there's nothing wrong with you, but I'd say give it a go then decide! You might be surprised. It doesn't hurt if you take it slow and use lubrication. I had a female friend that was sure she wouldn't like it but quickly changed her mind, and loved everything about anal sex

7. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you think about all the unpleasant things there are about anal sex, you sometimes wonder why ANYONE likes it...then you remember that it feels good and you ignore the rest. You can hardly call it weird to not like a specific sex act!

8. sldanlm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I feel exactly the same way. As well endowed as my guy is, we have to be careful to not make vaginal intercourse not painful. I think anal sex would probably not only be painful but dangerous too, if he went to far. What's the size limit anyway?

9. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not to get too graphic but I've been, umm, practicing on my own before I ever try with another person because I've had a lot of the same concerns.