1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Freaking out again

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by paranoidkid, Dec 27, 2013.

1. paranoidkid

So I was playing with a kid on xbox, and he was gay. No problem idc at all. Then I felt my penis move a bit. I was not thinking of him when this happend, but I had my controller on my blanket and I can feel the vibration. But when it moved I was not thinking about him. It just moved a bit , like it was gunna get an erection but idk. It moved slightly. I'm not sure if it was because of my controll, I can't remember. Or if it was Bcause It was me being attracted to the kid on xbox. Omg this sounds horrible. But this is what I deal with for those of u that know me on here and don't know me. Ugh.

2. Your penis probably just twitched. Muscles do that. I wouldn't be concerned about it at all.

3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Um... talking to someone who's gay, and then having your penis twitch while being close to a game controller... doesn't make you gay. :slight_smile:

Now... if you find yourself thinking about doing things with said person, find yourself thinking about guys when you masturbate, or, when you're walking around in public and see a hot guy, you get aroused... then you probably need to think about whether you've got some attraction to guys going on. Otherwise, I wouldn't worry.

4. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You know if you asked a sample of 1000 gamers how many of them have put a controller with a vibration feature on their penis, I'm guessing most would say they had. I'm guessing almost all of them felt good about it, and almost all of them felt like they MIGHT get an erection.

Talking to a gay kid at the time? Coincidence!