1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Could I use this is some proof of some sort for my sexuality?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by paranoidkid, Dec 29, 2013.

1. paranoidkid

Okay, well last night I was dancing with a few girls, and I felt an urge to touch there ass and put my face in there ass and boobs. For those of you who do not know me I have been freaking out about my sexuality. I have no experience with anything or anyone. But I always identified as straight. But recently I freaked out and had a panic attack and stuff. But anyways I was dancing with girls and felt those urges and got a bone when I was grinding with them. I was not thinking about guys at all too when I was dancing with them. Can I kind of use this as some proof leaning towards my sexuality? Not full proof. But I feel liek if I was to have brought a girl back and done stuff I would have loved it. Could this kind of be "proof" to for my sexuality or no?

#1 paranoidkid, Dec 29, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2013
  2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's proof you feel sexual attraction to girls, but that's about it...

3. CharlieHK

CharlieHK Guest

Basically what ElliaOtaku said. Some gay guys experience "reflex boners" where you see a hottie mchothot and get hard, but still don't want to have sex.

Was this the only case?

4. paranoidkid

No! This happend last time I went to a party and danced with girls! And anyways there was a bunch of guys there too dancing and hitting into me and stuff with there shirts off and I didn't like that lol! And plus I came home and then jerked off fantasizing about the girls too and stuff. It's just if.u saw what I freaked out about then I think u would kind of understand me better because I freak out about the dumbest stuff. But this is helping me kinda find it out. I mean at least I'm sexually attracted to girls and that's all I really care about because I'm in love with a girl and worried that if I'm gay then I can't be with her. But I guess at most I could he bisexual still? I Mean I didn't rule that out. I just want my sexual attraction to girls so I can actually love my best friend who I known for 2 years. I love her to death and only wanna be with her because it killed me not knowing if I could be with her or not.

#4 paranoidkid, Dec 29, 2013
  5. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Basically this doesn't prove anything one way or the other, it just confirms you have some sexual attraction to girls.

Since we have no reason from this to suggest that you have NO attraction to guys we can't use the information to determine your orientation.

Your second post gives a bit more detail, but all we can conclude from that is that you don't find THOSE guys attractive.

6. paranoidkid

Okay okay I see! I understand!!! Uhmm only thing I can think of for guys is like maybe thinking they look good? I mean I don't fantasize about guys. But I can know when one is good looking and I have never "connected" with a guy before like I have with girl's. Uhmmm uhmm I never thought of a guys body and got hard, uhmm I don't think of guys. Uhmm uhmmm I'm not too sure what else. I need to get into relationships since I never been in one so I can start figuring more stuff out. But I knew I was straight for 19 years and freaked out one day bout something stupid. But it got me worrying and I need to figure stuff out and I'm not ruling any possibilities out btw, I'm fine with you saying I can still be bi, or gay or whatever else is in between

#6 paranoidkid, Dec 29, 2013
  7. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you don't masturbate and fantasize about guys, don't find yourself looking at guys when you're out and about, then the likelihood you're gay is pretty close to zero.

8. Agreeing with chip. You don't sound gay in the slightest.

9. anon12

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    dude you gotta stop coming on this website for a while. i think this is sort of a crutch for you (as it was for me) and it doesnt help anything when your asking the same question over and over again. anybody here can tell you your straight till the cows come home but it doesnt seem to be clicking..

10. the lone wolf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Definately sounds straight to me, or at least not gay.

11. sam the man

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well, there's ample proof you're attracted to girls. If nothing else, that's a given. So you can rule out the idea that you're gay if that's the case. You know you're attracted to girls, so for going after the girl you want, being attracted to her should be the only thing that matters.

As for you being attracted to guys, there's pretty much zero evidence for that. Nearly anyone can tell a good-looking guy from an average one, that's just observation and not arousal. You don't find them attractive, you don't want to be with them, you've never fantasised about them. Obviously with sexuality you can never deal in absolutes, but based on that and all your other posts I've seen it's a very, very safe bet to say you're straight. The problem is not your sexuality, it's your fixation on it which needs to be addressed.