1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What comes first?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by NaNtastic, Dec 30, 2013.

?

Which of the following things did you experience first?

1. Having a relationship

11 vote(s)
    73.3%
  2. Losing virginity

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  1. NaNtastic

NaNtastic Guest

As someone who has not had any experiences yet, I really don't know where to go with this. What comes first, relation or virginity-loss?

What I seem to be giving a lot of worth and thought, is that I must truly trust the person I would lose my virginity to. And trust is, in my opinion, mostly found in relationships! So, compareable to the chicken-and-egg paradox, which one comes first?

2. Awkward Balloon

Well I haven't gone as far as losing my virginity yet, but I hooked up with a guy and gave head. This was mostly for fun, but also to verify that I was actually gay.
    I have been unlucky in the relationship scene, although deep down that's what I want much more than sex.

3. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It depends on the type of person. If a person is more keened in on being monogamous and having a single partner that they love, then the relationship would probably come first. If a person is more into one night stands and having open relationships, then losing the virginity would probably come first. I went with the first option of the relationship, because I had my first boyfriend this year while I was still a virgin.

4. NaNtastic

NaNtastic Guest

I think I'm this kind of person, but then on the other hand it seems 'boring' to me to have one-hands-count maximum of people I have ever been in bed with.. As my signature says, I'm more two-poled than earth itself, I never know :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: