1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

People who like guys?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by min415aj, Dec 30, 2013.

1. min415aj

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ok, so I'm a bisexual girl. I've had a few boyfriends and I like making out with them and stuff but frankly dicks freak me out. I find guys attractive except for that part of them. I'm young and a virgin so I figured maybe I'd grow out of it if I met a guy that I wanted to have sex with. I've seen pictures of dicks a few times and to me it just looks disgusting and seriously I think I'd rather die or something than give a guy head. Vagina doesn't freak me out though, maybe it's because I see one everyday, I don't know. I prefer men over women though, except for whats in their pants. I don't like butch lesbians either so I don't know what it is. Maybe it's just because I'm young and haven't had sex yet? When you were young did looking at dicks disgust you even if you liked guys?

2. Starry Eyes

Starry Eyes Guest

I would say I found most genitalia kind of gross when I first saw it, but I think that was sort of the initial reaction. Now, I'm not freaked out by genitalia, and not all genitalia is equal, that is some are better looking than others, but I have a preference for male genitalia.

In your case, you might just be like me and just be going through a "that's gross" phase, but it is hard to say.

I mean, are you questioning your sexuality because of this issue?

3. A lot of people think dicks are ugly, even some straight girls. They just aren't pretty things to look at. It sounds like you just aren't ready to have sex with them. I would start a more serious relationship before having sex.